Horizon House recognizes the complex needs of our homeless neighbors. Therefore, we have forged strong collaborative relationships with partner agencies offering specialized services.
Co-Located Partners :
- Eskenazi Health Pedigo at Horizon House is an integrated, holistic health center for homeless neighbors. The health center provides access to comprehensive onsite health care services treating mental health and medical needs in one location. This is a unique and progressive model to care for homeless neighbors in Indianapolis. We are proud of this newly remodeled coursework health center with expanded number of exam and consultation rooms to treat more neighbors than ever before in a setting rivaling any other primary health care provider.
- Indiana Legal Services, located on-site, provides legal consultation on civil legal issues such as disability claims and evictions.
- WorkOne Mobile Unit conducts TABE testing and enrolls eligible neighbors in certification training programs.
Outreach Partners :
- Marion County Probation (the homeless team), staff of the Veterans Administration (homeless outreach), Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation, and the Marion County Health Department (public health medical providers and outreach workers) visit Horizon House at least weekly to provide services to those who qualify or are in need of these services.
- Woodforest National Bank provides monthly Financial Literacy classes for neighbors and Indy Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM) provides Networking Seminars for job candidates.