Donations of all kinds are accepted! Our wish list provides an up-to-date representation of what our current needs are, and is updated frequently. If you can’t make it to Horizon House to drop off a donation, you can always order and ship something from our Amazon Wish List.**
**If you choose this option, please request that items are delivered during Horizon House business hours (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7 am – 3 pm and Wednesday: 7 am – 12 pm) to ensure your package gets properly delivered to us.
High priority items
- Men’s & women’s jeans in all sizes
- NEW men’s & women’s underwear in all sizes
- NEW men’s & women’s socks
- Travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and deodorant
- *To stock up on before cold weather hits* Men’s & women’s winter coats, heavy-duty winter gloves, scarves, and blankets
For those in our Housing Program:
- Toilet paper and paper towels
- Multipurpose cleaner, Clorox wipes
- Dish soap and sponge
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet bowl cleaner and brush
- Trash bags
- Large-sized hygiene items: shampoo/conditioner, body wash, soap, toothpaste, etc.
- 1 can of Vienna sausages
- 1 cup of diced fruit
- 1 package of peanut butter crackers
- 1 granola/protein bar
- 1 bottled water
- Ziplock sandwich bags
- Ziplock 1 Gallon bags
Please bring all donations to our location.
1033 East Washington Street
Use Family Entrance.
Drop off times:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:00am – 11:00am & 12:30pm – 3:00pm
7:00am – 12:00pm