[typography font=”Cantarell” size=”28″ size_format=”px” color=”#dead18″]Ways to Help[/typography]
Want to get involved, but can’t volunteer during our regular business hours? Want something a group can do? Here are some things that are essential to fulfilling our mission:
Street Outreach Survival Kits:
Our street outreach team needs survival kits for our most in-need neighbors on the streets. You can purchase and assemble these kits for our outreach program.
- Winter Survival Kits: 1 storage bag, hat, scarf, pair of gloves, pair of socks
- Food Survival Kits: 1 storage bag, vienna sausages, granola bar, fruit cup, bottle of water
- Hygiene Kits: 1 storage bag, pair of socks, toothbrush/paste, shampoo, soap, tissues
“Move-in” Food Kits:
When one of our neighbors gets newly housed they need some food to start out with. To help out you can purchase these items and package them.
- Variety of canned & boxed food products in paper or canvas bag.
- Cereal, pasta, sauce, canned vegetables, boxed meals, soups, etc.
“Themed” Product Drives:
Have a product drive for some of the items we need most.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Socks & Undergarments (NEW Underwear, t-shirts, etc.)
- Flash drives or bus passes (Single or Multi-day trips)
- Razors (Twin blade)
- Men’s clothing: pants, belts, hoodies, etc.
- Blanket drive
- Winter Coat drive
- Hats/scarves/glove drive
- Umbrellas & rain ponchos
Sunday School Collection:
Could the youth in your children’s Sunday School class do a fundraiser?
Have a special event coming up?
Make “In lieu of” gifts for birthdays, weddings, etc.
Or come participate in one of our events!
For more information, our volunteer coordinator, Brenda Reiff, can be reached at 317-396-6369 or [email protected]