The Horizon House volunteer program is dedicated to educating and engaging individuals to become life-long community advocates for our neighbors experiencing homelessness. We believe that ending homelessness is a community effort. That is why we strive to provide a holistic approach to volunteerism that includes both service and learning. Click here for our volunteer inquiry form or here for our group volunteer inquiry form!
- Sort clothing and items upstairs in our Donation Center
- Assist in making sure that Donation Center is clean and organized
Landscaping / Outdoor Clean Up
- Pulling weeds
- Trimming hedges and / or bushes
- Washing windows
- Removing debris from parking lot
- Assisting the Horizon House Service Center staff with needs of neighbors, such as cleaning / sanitizing surfaces, helping fill clothing vouchers, and handing out hygiene, food items, and/or creating snack packs
We are not currently scheduling Kitchen volunteer opportunities at this time. We will let you know when those opportunities are available.