We are having our yearly Trivia Night once again; however, this time it’s virtual! We hope that you join us!
Some information about Trivia Night:
- The event will be on October 1st from 5:30 – 7:00 pm.
- This event will be virtual; however, for the best experience, please use a desktop or laptop. You can use your phone, but it will be much more difficult. We will be utilizing Zoom as well as Google Forms (as answer sheets) for the event.
- Everyone will play along via Zoom. If you wish to get together physically or would rather use Zoom to communicate as a team, that’s entirely up to you.
- Every team must appoint a Team Captain. This role will be the sole individual in charge of filling out the team’s answers to each question and submitting the form to the Horizon House Event Team.
Before you register, please make sure you’ve done these things:
- Find team members (do not exceed 10 individuals per team).
- Come up with a Team Name. As a Team Member, when you register for your ticket, please put “Team Member, (your team name here)” in the Comments section before fully registering for your ticket.
- Appoint a Team Captain. As a Team Captain, when you register for your ticket, please put “Team Captain, (your team name here)” in the Comments section before fully registering for your ticket.
- If you have any questions, please email Faren at [email protected].