Foundations/Corporate & Government Entities
Horizon House is committed to being the best day center in the nation by keeping our eyes on our mission “To be an advocate for homeless neighbors and to provide personalized service that empowers them to permanently end their homelessness.” As a non-profit organization, Horizon House depends on the generosity of those who support our mission to serve the homeless neighbors of Indianapolis each day.
For more information please contact Candase Cornett at (317) 423-8909, ext. 326.
Listed are foundations/corporate & government entities who have recently partnered with Horizon House:
Horizon House recognizes the complex needs of our homeless neighbors. Therefore, we have forged strong collaborative relationships with partner agencies offering specialized services.
Eskenazi Health Pedigo
– Horizon House is an integrated, holistic health center for homeless neighbors. The health center provides access to comprehensive onsite health care services treating mental health and medical needs in one location. This is a unique and progressive model to care for homeless neighbors in Indianapolis. We are proud of this newly remodeled health center with an expanded number of exam and consultation rooms to treat more neighbors than ever before in a setting rivaling any other primary health care provider.
Indiana Legal Services
– Located on-site, provides legal consultation on civil legal issues such as disability claims and evictions.
WorkOne Mobile Unit
– Conducts TABE testing and enrolls eligible neighbors in certification training programs.
Our partners visit Horizon House at least weekly to provide service to those who qualify or are in need of these services:
- Marion County Probation (Homeless Team)
- Staff of the Veterans Administration (Homeless Outreach)
- Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation
- Marion County Health Department (Public Health medical providers and outreach workers)
- Woodforest National Bank
- provides monthly financial literacy classes for neighbors.
- Indy Society of Human Resource Managers (SHRM)
- provides networking seminars for job candidates