From shelter for a day…
to stability for a lifetime
Horizon House is the only full-service day center in Central Indiana, serving nearly 3,400 of our homeless neighbors every year!
Each day we see up to 200 of our homeless neighbors in Indianapolis — affirming each person as a valuable community member, offering hospitality, restored dignity and a hopeful future.
With an average of over 52,000 visits to our facilities in the last two years, we provide a holistic approach to empower our neighbors to permanently end their homeless situation. With essential services like:
- shower & laundry facilities
- telephones & mail delivery service
- employment program & computer lab
- case management & housing programs
- veteran services
- street outreach
- co-located medical, mental health and legal services
- and more!
If you would like more information, please review our website or Contact Us.